Transforming the relationship between strategic investors, startups,
and markets one trusted conversation at a time
We’re focused on the 11 Trillion dollar Internet of Things market. We selectively source technologies and services from the brightest and most innovative companies in Silicon Valley and put together a complete Managed Services portfolio for your particular sector of activity. We’re a strategic investment firm that ties innovation to operations in various geographies.
- a group of people gathered together in one place for a common purpose.
- a programming language that is once removed from a computer’s machine language.
- the act of combining components in manufacturing.
- a signal for troops to assemble, given by drum or bugle.
- Announcing @Nutanix “Platinum Sponsor” of @CloudEXPO NY | #Nutanix #Agile #DevOps #Serverless #CloudNativeNutanix has been named "Platinum Sponsor" of CloudEXPO | DevOpsSUMMIT | DXWorldEXPO New York, which will take place November 12-13, 2018 in New York City. Nutanix makes infrastructure invisible, elevating IT to focus on the applications and services that power their business. The Nutanix Enterprise Cloud Platform blends web-scale engineering ... read more
- A Perfect Team: How Blockchain Can Drive the Internet of Things – IoT Evolution World (blog)IoT Evolution World (blog)A Perfect Team: How Blockchain Can Drive the Internet of ThingsIoT Evolution World (blog)It's not surprising that emerging technologies like blockchain and the Internet of Things draw a great amount of interest among enterprises. These technologies separately come with significant potential to improve challenges that organizations face ... read more
- Announcing @Adobe 2018 @CloudEXPO Partner | @24Notion #Cloud #FinTech #Blockchain #SmartCitiesOnly Adobe gives everyone - from emerging artists to global brands - everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. Adobe Systems Incorporated develops, markets, and supports computer software products and technologies. The Company's products allow users to express and use information across all print and electronic media. ... read more
- CloudEXPO Silicon Valley To Present 200-Booth Expo Floor | @CloudEXPO #Serverless #Cloud #CIO #IoT #DevOps #ArtificialIntelligence #BlockchainCloudEXPO | DevOpsSUMMIT | DXWorldEXPO Silicon Valley 2019 will cover all of these tools, with the most comprehensive program and with 222 rockstar speakers throughout our industry presenting 22 Keynotes and General Sessions, 250 Breakout Sessions along 10 Tracks, as well as our signature Power Panels. Our Expo Floor will ... read more
- FinTechEXPO Blockchain Silicon Valley To Present 200 Booths | @EXPOFinTech #FinTech #CIO #Blockchain #IoT #Bitcoin #SmartCitiesFinTechEXPO Blockchain Silicon Valley 2019 will cover all of these tools, with the most comprehensive program and with 222 rockstar speakers throughout our industry presenting 22 Keynotes and General Sessions, 250 Breakout Sessions along 10 Tracks, as well as our signature Power Panels. Our Expo Floor will bring together the ... read more
- Lacuna is bringing the internet of things to space – Stacey on IoTStacey on IoTLacuna is bringing the internet of things to spaceStacey on IoTIn the last few weeks, several companies have announced plans to build IoT networks using satellites and a variety of networking technologies. For example, Amazon is working with Iridium to launch a network using traditional satellite radios to ... read more
- NI Trend Watch 2019 Explores the Internet of Things, the Commercial Deployment of 5G and Autonomous Driving for … – CitizentribuneNI Trend Watch 2019 Explores the Internet of Things, the Commercial Deployment of 5G and Autonomous Driving for ...CitizentribuneThe report examines the most crucial engineering trends and challenges of the changing technology landscape, including the Internet of Things (IoT), the progression of 5G technology from prototyping to commercial deployment and ... read more
- NI Trend Watch 2019 Explores the Internet of Things, the Commercial Deployment of 5G and Autonomous Driving for … – Business Wire (press release)Business Wire (press release)NI Trend Watch 2019 Explores the Internet of Things, the Commercial Deployment of 5G and Autonomous Driving for ...Business Wire (press release)AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--NI (Nasdaq: NATI), the provider of a software-defined platform that helps accelerate the development and performance of automated test and automated measurement systems, today ... read more
- Technology Platforms Markets for the Internet of Things (IoT), 2023 – PR Newswire (press release)Technology Platforms Markets for the Internet of Things (IoT), 2023PR Newswire (press release)The market for third-party commercial Internet of Things (IoT) platforms is rapidly growing. Three different categories of IoT platforms have been designed to address diverse needs: device management and controls (Device Management Platforms), ... read more
- Atmosic Technologies launches low-power wireless internet of things chips – VentureBeatVentureBeatAtmosic Technologies launches low-power wireless internet of things chipsVentureBeatWhen we have a trillion devices connected to the internet of things, we're going to have a battery problem. I, for one, don't want to be in charge of battery maintenance. That's why Atmosic Technologies is launching its M2 and M3 series ... read more
- Global Technology Platforms for the Internet of Things (IoT) Markets, 2016-2023 – ResearchAndMarkets.com – Business Wire (press release)CTOvision (blog)Global Technology Platforms for the Internet of Things (IoT) Markets, 2016-2023 - ResearchAndMarkets.comBusiness Wire (press release)This study was conducted with a global perspective in terms of the IoT platforms technology and their applications. Market projections have been conducted for five geographic regions (North America, South America, Europe, Middle East ... read more
- How Twilio, Amazon, and AT&T may save the internet of things – Stacey on IoTStacey on IoTHow Twilio, Amazon, and AT&T may save the internet of thingsStacey on IoTSix years into the frenzy that is the internet of things, a big business problem has emerged. Most connected devices require some kind of ongoing maintenance and fees associated with good security, software updates, and cloud ... read more
- Announcing @Hotailors to Exhibit at @CloudEXPO New York | #Cloud #CIO #AI #MachineLearning #ArtificialInteligence #SmartCitiesOrganize your corporate travel faster, at lower cost. Hotailors is a next-gen AI-powered travel platform. What is Hotailors? Hotailors is a platform for organising business travels that grants access to the best real-time offers from 2.000.000+ hotels and 700+ airlines in the whole world. Thanks to our solution you can ... read more
- How the Internet of Things device market continues to gain momentum – Telecoms TechTelecoms TechHow the Internet of Things device market continues to gain momentumTelecoms TechDemand for Internet of Things (IoT) devices continues to grow. Berg Insight released new findings of the market for cellular IoT gateways, routers and modems. About 3.2 million cellular IoT gateways were shipped globally during 2017 -- that's ... read more
- 10 Exhibitors Join Poland DX Pavilion at @ExpoDX New York | #AI #IoT #SmartCities #FinTech #Blockchain #DigitalTransformationDXWorldEXPO LLC announced today that the upcoming DXWorldEXPO | DevOpsSUMMIT | CloudEXPO New York will feature 10 companies from Poland to participate at the "Poland Digital Transformation Pavilion" on November 12-13, 2018. Polish Digital Transformation companies which will exhibit at CloudEXPO | DevOpsSUMMIT | DXWorldEXPO include All in Mobile, dhosting, ... read more