Transforming the relationship between strategic investors, startups,
and markets one trusted conversation at a time
We’re focused on the 11 Trillion dollar Internet of Things market. We selectively source technologies and services from the brightest and most innovative companies in Silicon Valley and put together a complete Managed Services portfolio for your particular sector of activity. We’re a strategic investment firm that ties innovation to operations in various geographies.
- a group of people gathered together in one place for a common purpose.
- a programming language that is once removed from a computer’s machine language.
- the act of combining components in manufacturing.
- a signal for troops to assemble, given by drum or bugle.
- Standard Chartered and Huawei Partner to Develop Internet of Things Solution to Expand Ecosystem Lending – Markets InsiderStandard Chartered and Huawei Partner to Develop Internet of Things Solution to Expand Ecosystem LendingMarkets InsiderSHANGHAI, Oct. 17, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Standard Chartered and Huawei have announced that they are developing an Internet of Things (IoT) powered solution that could revolutionise the way corporates communicate with banks for financing or ... read more
- Doug Murray Joins @CloudEXPO New York Faculty | @BigSwitch #Cloud #DevOps #Serverless #DataCenter #MonitoringDoug was appointed CEO of Big Switch in 2013 to lead the company on its mission to provide modern cloud and data center networking solutions capable of disrupting the stronghold by legacy vendors. Under his guidance, Big Switch has experienced 30+% average QoQ growth for the last 16 quarters; more ... read more
- How the Internet of Things Is Changing Real Estate – InfluenciveInfluenciveHow the Internet of Things Is Changing Real EstateInfluenciveEven a traditional and ancient sector like real estate is not left behind in these disruptive changes as the Internet of Things (IoT), one of the most remarkable fields in this new age, utilizes its immense power of interconnectivity to shape the ... read more
- Arm and Intel partner to ease Internet of Things challenges – TechSpotTechSpotArm and Intel partner to ease Internet of Things challengesTechSpotWhy it matters: After bold proclamations from an enormous range of sources about the nearly limitless opportunity that IoT was supposed to represent, the cold hard reality of modest deployment numbers has created a dark cloud over the tech industry.Rivals ARM ... read more
- How the Internet of Things Can Save You Money on Insurance – IEEE SpectrumHow the Internet of Things Can Save You Money on InsuranceIEEE SpectrumHow the Internet of Things Can Save You Money on Insurance. Discounts can be garnered by installing monitoring devices in the smart home or by using telematics to monitor driving habits. Sponsored by. Advertisement ... read more
- Licensing SEPs for the Internet of Things – IAM (blog)IAM (blog)Licensing SEPs for the Internet of ThingsIAM (blog)A simple way to explain the Internet of Things (IoT) is the phrase “anything that can be connected, will be connected”. To bring about this multitude of connections and the many applications that rely on them, many industries – each with different ... read more
- Before cars can be connected, engineers must first connect: Autosens.Before cars can be connected, engineers must first connect. Senior engineers and technologists join AutoSens in May 2019 for its annual USA update in Detroit, Michigan – 450+ international ... read more
- The Things Conference is coming to IndiaPowered by iB Hubs and presented by CyberEyeTM, this conference is happening on 9th and 10th November at HICC, Hyderabad. Dedicated to LoRaWANTM technology, the conference aims to build and ... read more
- How to approach smart learning environmentsIt has been two years since my first post on smart learning environments on this blog. In that time, I have been busy further defining what smart learning environments are, what you need to install them – technologically as well as from a cultural perspective – and ... read more
- “DAMAGED," a VR/AR immersive experience allowing fans to step inside Shepard Fairey’s solo exhibitionLos Angeles based immersive technology company delivers groundbreaking experience forever preserving Fairey’s “DAMAGED” exhibit for art fans globally. VRt Ventures, in partnership with Shepard ... read more
- Ashraf Eassa: NVIDIA Keeps Boosting Its Bets on the FutureGraphics specialist NVIDIA (NASDAQ:NVDA) has seen a tremendous amount of success over the last several years. The company's revenue and profit have surged, leading to massive appreciation in its ... read more
- Claire Swedberg: RFID Secures Printing Process in Public SpacesThinPrint's ezeep system allows users in co-working spaces, libraries or schools to launch a printing function from their laptop or other device, then go to any ezeep printer, tap an RFID card ... read more
- Swiss stock exchange takes stake in digital asset startup PassOnThe Swiss stock exchange has taken a minority stake in pre-ICO start-up PassOn AG as part of its strategy to build a digital asset custody ecosystem. Exchange owner SIX announced in July plans to ... read more
- Global Internet of Things Security Market 2018-2022 | Technological Advances in IoT Security to Boost Growth … – Business Wire (press release)Business Wire (press release)Global Internet of Things Security Market 2018-2022 | Technological Advances in IoT Security to Boost Growth ...Business Wire (press release)LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--According to the latest market research report released by Technavio, the global internet of things security market is expected to accelerate at a CAGR close to 49% ... read more
- Machine Learning & Security | @CloudEXPO @Symantec #ArtificialIntelligence #MachineLearning #DataScience #CognitiveMost of us already know that adopting new cloud applications can boost a business’s productivity by enabling organizations to be more agile and ready to change course in our fast-moving and connected digital world. But the rapid adoption of cloud apps and services also brings with it profound security threats, ... read more