Transforming the relationship between strategic investors, startups,
and markets one trusted conversation at a time
We’re focused on the 11 Trillion dollar Internet of Things market. We selectively source technologies and services from the brightest and most innovative companies in Silicon Valley and put together a complete Managed Services portfolio for your particular sector of activity. We’re a strategic investment firm that ties innovation to operations in various geographies.
- a group of people gathered together in one place for a common purpose.
- a programming language that is once removed from a computer’s machine language.
- the act of combining components in manufacturing.
- a signal for troops to assemble, given by drum or bugle.
- ‘Internet of Things’ brings new security problems – Independent.ieIndependent.ie'Internet of Things' brings new security problemsIndependent.ieThe rise of the internet of things is the greatest emerging threat in cyber security, according to world-renowned industry expert Mikko Hypponen. Mr Hypponen said it's much harder to protect household appliances because you can't install a security ... ... read more
- Introducing $1,000 Kiosk Exhibits at @CloudEXPO New York | #Cloud #IoT #CIO #DevOps #Blockchain #DigitalTransformationDigital Transformation (DX) is a major focus with the introduction of DXWorldEXPO within the program. Successful transformation requires a laser focus on being data-driven and on using all the tools available that enable transformation if they plan to survive over the long term. A total of 88% of Fortune 500 ... read more
- Engineering grad creates Internet of Things startup company – FIU NewsFIU NewsEngineering grad creates Internet of Things startup companyFIU NewsBased in Weston, Florida, Globalesm offers a cloud-based platform Internet of Things (IoT) solution for commercial and industrial automation. The Internet of Things, more commonly known as IoT, is the network of smart devices – such as smart bulbs ... ... read more
- Intel Named Technology Sponsor of @CloudEXPO New York | #Intel #Cloud #CIO #DevOps #IoT #Blockchain #DigitalTransformationIntel is an American multinational corporation and technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California, in the Silicon Valley. It is the world's second largest and second highest valued semiconductor chip maker based on revenue after being overtaken by Samsung, and is the inventor of the x86 series of microprocessors, the ... read more
- Citypoints meets CascaisCitypoints is a gamification app developed by InnoWave with a simple purpose : promote citizens engagement. Find out more how it is helping the Portuguese town of Cascais engage its ... read more
- Trends in Hotel Room Technology: Artificial Intelligence and Internet of Things – Commercial IntegratorCommercial IntegratorTrends in Hotel Room Technology: Artificial Intelligence and Internet of ThingsCommercial IntegratorIt wasn't that long ago that typical hotel room technology consisted of an old-school CRT TV and very confusing remote control. You'd leave your home and office where flat-panel TVs were omnipresent and seemingly go back in time ... read more
- Announcing @InzataAnalytics to Exhibit at @CloudEXPO New York | #BigData #Analytics #SmartCities #DigitalTransformationInzata is a powerful, revolutionary data analytics platform for integrating, exploring, and analyzing data of any kind, from any source, at massive scale. Powerful AI-assisted Modeling and a patented analytics engine help users quickly load, blend and model raw and unstructured data into powerful enterprise data models, actionable real-time analytics ... read more
- Chris Kocher to Present #DigitalTransformation and Disruption, Amazon Style | @ExpoDX @Xopher5 #AI #IoT #IIoT #SmartCitiesDigital Transformation and Disruption, Amazon Style - What You Can Learn. Chris Kocher is a co-founder of Grey Heron, a management and strategic marketing consulting firm. He has 25+ years in both strategic and hands-on operating experience helping executives and investors build revenues and shareholder value. He has consulted with ... read more
- Government launches internet of things code of practice – Software Testing NewsSoftware Testing NewsGovernment launches internet of things code of practiceSoftware Testing NewsGovernment launches internet of things code of practice. The UK government has launched a new voluntary internet of things code of practice to help manufacturers boost the security of Internet-connected devices such as virtual assistants, connected ...IoT security: Government ... read more
- Rivals ARM and Intel make peace to secure Internet of Things – ReutersRivals ARM and Intel make peace to secure Internet of ThingsReutersLONDON (Reuters) - Rival semiconductor giants ARM and Intel (INTC.O) have agreed to work together to manage networks of connected devices from both firms, clearing a major stumbling block to market growth of the so-called Internet of Things (IoT). ... read more
- Intel, Arm Team Up To Simplify Secure IoT Device Onboarding – CRNCRNIntel, Arm Team Up To Simplify Secure IoT Device OnboardingCRN“Intel and Arm are simplifying one of IoT's most complex and challenging barriers with regard to streamlining the manufacturing and security deployment workflows for IoT," Michela Menting, director ABI Research, said in a statement. "This is an ROI win ...Arm brings ... read more
- Paessler and Sigfox announce partnership to accelerate adoption of the Internet of Things – Geospatial World (press release) (blog)Geospatial World (press release) (blog)Paessler and Sigfox announce partnership to accelerate adoption of the Internet of ThingsGeospatial World (press release) (blog)“Our network solves the issues of cost, energy consumption and complexity that serve as barriers to the widespread adoption of the internet of things,” said [Vincent Sabot, CEO Sigfox Germany]. ... read more
- 5G and IoT licensing: Are we better connected? – EURACTIVEURACTIV5G and IoT licensing: Are we better connected?EURACTIVA vital first step to making a European success story of 5G and the 'Internet of Things' is to help businesses manufacturing connected products understand the wireless technology licensing environment. That is why a group of innovative European ... ... read more
- Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Industry New Tech Developments and Advancements to Watch Out for 2025!! – The Future GadgetsThe Future GadgetsIndustrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Industry New Tech Developments and Advancements to Watch Out for 2025!!The Future GadgetsThe Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Market is expected to have a highly positive outlook for the next five years 2018-2026 according to a recently released. The study covers market data ... read more
- Launch party ‘Smarter Homes: how technology will change your home life’ which is out now!Itt maps the history of invention, innovation and adoption of new technology in the home space and offers ideas for future home living. From ideas of effeciency, convenience, comfort and ... read more