Transforming the relationship between strategic investors, startups,
and markets one trusted conversation at a time
We’re focused on the 11 Trillion dollar Internet of Things market. We selectively source technologies and services from the brightest and most innovative companies in Silicon Valley and put together a complete Managed Services portfolio for your particular sector of activity. We’re a strategic investment firm that ties innovation to operations in various geographies.
- a group of people gathered together in one place for a common purpose.
- a programming language that is once removed from a computer’s machine language.
- the act of combining components in manufacturing.
- a signal for troops to assemble, given by drum or bugle.
- Wang et all: Towards Replay-resilient RFID AuthenticationWe provide the first solution to an important question, "how a physical-layer authentication method can defend against signal replay attacks''. It was believed that if an attacker can replay the ... read more
- Employees of Microsoft: An Open Letter to Microsoft: Don’t Bid on the US Military’s Project JEDIAn Open Letter to Microsoft: Don’t Bid on the US Military’s Project JEDI Signed by employees of Microsoft We joined Microsoft to create a positive impact on people and society, with the ... read more
- Connecting the Internet of Things – FierceWirelessFierceWirelessConnecting the Internet of ThingsFierceWirelessIoT is coming, how will “things” connect to the network? Who'd have thought a few decades ago that thermostats, refrigerators, front door locks, garage openers, lights, and even pets would be connected to the Internet, and easily accessible from ... ... read more
- Announcing @NanoVMs to Exhibit at @CloudEXPO New York | #Cloud #CIO #Serverless #DevOps #DigitalTransformationNanoVMs is the only production ready unikernel infrastructure solution on the market today. Unikernels prevent server intrusions by isolating applications to one virtual machine with no users, no shells and no way to run other programs on them. Unikernels run faster and are lighter than even docker containers.read more ... read more
- Randy Hofbauer: Whole Foods and Amazon See Your Oven as the Next Food FrontierWhole Foods Market has joined forces with smart-oven manufacturer June to integrate several of the grocer's private label products and other items with smart-oven user interfaces Shoppable ... read more
- Daniel: Blockchain: The Best Bet to Enhance the IoT SpaceSmart Cities, Smart Manufacturing, Smart Buildings, Smart Homes, and Smart Farms—the Internet of Things (IoT) market is growing exponentially. Within several decades, the IoT has significantly ... read more
- EconoTimes: What is the Internet of Things (IoT) Used For?On the whole, there is no doubt that technology has improved our lives for the better, and if you need evidence, all you have to look at is the average lifespan of a human being over time. As we've ... read more
- IBM to Present at @DevOpsSUMMIT New York | @IBMcloud @IBMDevOps @SD_Architect #DevOps #SRE #GoogleSREThe complexity of managing and delivering the high level of reliability expected of web-based, cloud hosted systems today, and the expectation of Continuous Delivery of new features has led to the evolution of a totally new field of Service Reliability Engineering catered for such systems. Google, who has been a ... read more
- Announcing @BigSwitch Networks “Silver Sponsor” of @CloudEXPO NY | #Cloud #CIO #DevOps #DataCenter #Monitoring #DigitalTransformationBig Switch's mission is to disrupt the status quo of networking with order of magnitude improvements in network e ciency, intelligence and agility by delivering Next-Generation Data Center Networking. We enable data center transformation and accelerate business velocity by delivering a responsive, automated, and programmable software-dened networking (SDN) fabric-based networking ... read more
- Registration Opens for @ConsenSysAndrew #Blockchain Session at @EXPOFinTech NY | #FinTech #Bitcoin #EthereumAndrew Keys is Co-Founder of ConsenSys Enterprise. He comes to ConsenSys Enterprise with capital markets, technology and entrepreneurial experience. Previously, he worked for UBS investment bank in equities analysis. Later, he was responsible for the creation and distribution of life settlement products to hedge funds and investment banks. After, he ... read more
- Paloma Cantero-Gomez: The Future Is Tomorrow. Are You Getting Ready For It?Internet will move beyond being a network of computers and become a network that connects everything to everything else The world we know is fast changing. We are already within a technological ... read more
- Michael Volkmann: Why Cybersecurity Matters in the Age of the Internet of ThingsThe Internet of Things (IoT) sounds like the goal of a mad scientist and, in some ways, it is. The goal of IoT is to create a physical and digital network of everyday devices, such as smartphones and ... read more
- Ashok Pandey: 5 Key lessons to learn about the Internet of Things (IoT)IoT is among the most talked trends, but when it comes to implementations, companies are investing or planning to invest to drive digital growth. Fujitsu did a survey talking about some burning ... read more
- St. Pete physician-entrepreneur taps the Internet of Things to make sure you never run out of OTC meds – St Pete CatalystSt Pete CatalystSt. Pete physician-entrepreneur taps the Internet of Things to make sure you never run out of OTC medsSt Pete CatalystA family emergency was a wake-up call for Dr. C. Hooshmand Nightingale. Nightingale, an emergency room physician, founded his company, Direct Pharms, after his oldest son got sick and ... read more
- Intel Named Technology Sponsor of @CloudEXPO New York | #Intel #Cloud #CIO #DevOps #IoT #Blockchain #DigitalTransformationIntel is an American multinational corporation and technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California, in the Silicon Valley. It is the world's second largest and second highest valued semiconductor chip maker based on revenue after being overtaken by Samsung, and is the inventor of the x86 series of microprocessors, the ... read more