Transforming the relationship between strategic investors, startups,
and markets one trusted conversation at a time
We’re focused on the 11 Trillion dollar Internet of Things market. We selectively source technologies and services from the brightest and most innovative companies in Silicon Valley and put together a complete Managed Services portfolio for your particular sector of activity. We’re a strategic investment firm that ties innovation to operations in various geographies.
- a group of people gathered together in one place for a common purpose.
- a programming language that is once removed from a computer’s machine language.
- the act of combining components in manufacturing.
- a signal for troops to assemble, given by drum or bugle.
- The Commission harmonizes radio spectrum in support of the Internet of ThingsThe Commission has adopted an Implementing Decision to harmonise radio spectrum for short-range devices within the 874-876 and 915-921 MHz frequency bands. It will facilitate a variety of ... read more
- UVA Faculty Work to Advance the Internet of Things – I-Connect007I-Connect007UVA Faculty Work to Advance the Internet of ThingsI-Connect007The “Internet of Things” needs energy-efficient hardware, some of which may come from research developed at the University of Virginia School of Engineering and Applied Science's affiliate of the MIST Center. MIST – short for “multifunctional ... ... read more
- Researchers in the MIST: UVA Faculty Work to Advance the Internet … – UVA Today (press release)UVA Today (press release)Researchers in the MIST: UVA Faculty Work to Advance the Internet ...UVA Today (press release)The “Internet of Things” needs energy-efficient hardware, some of which may come from research developed at the University of Virginia School of Engineering ...UVA Faculty Work to Advance the Internet of ThingsI-Connect007all 2 news ... read more
- Announcing @Hostway to Exhibit at @CloudEXPO New York | #Cloud #CIO #Serverless #DataCenter #StoragePublic clouds dominate IT conversations but the next phase of cloud evolutions are "multi" hybrid cloud environments. The winners in the cloud services industry will be those organizations that understand how to leverage these technologies as complete service solutions for specific customer verticals. In turn, both business and IT actors ... read more
- Why Cybersecurity Matters in the Age of the Internet of Things – Manufacturing.net (blog)Industry News Updates (press release) (blog)Why Cybersecurity Matters in the Age of the Internet of ThingsManufacturing.net (blog)The Internet of Things (IoT) sounds like the goal of a mad scientist and, in some ways, it is. The goal of IoT is to create a physical and digital network of everyday devices, ... read more
- Decentralized 2018Milton George: Decentralized 2018 The largest and most in-depth event of its kind in Europe focused on the business and political implications of Blockchain technology. Decentralized 2018 ... read more
- Global Digital Forum 2019 at Santa Clara Convention Centre, California, USAGlobal Digital Forum is planned with the vision to establish it as the premier digital transformation event, where innovators and hands-on practitioners connect to apply the latest digital ... read more
- RoboticsX GmbH opened new research and development (R&D) center in Ljubljana, the capital of Slovenia.RoboticsX GmbH opened new research and development (R&D) center in Ljubljana, the capital of Slovenia. The new facility, called Area X-1, will serve as a development center for Industry 4.0 ... read more
- Vanderbilt University: Micro energy harvesters for the Internet of Things(Nanowerk News) Thin organic layers provide machines and equipment with new functions. They enable, for example, tiny energy recuperators. In future, these will be installed on pipes or other ... read more
- Justin Sherma: Want Safer Internet of Things? Change Government Buying Rules.There’s a lot of worry about securing the internet of things—about Russia hacking our infrastructure, China spying on our conversations, evildoers tracking our military personnel in real time. The ... read more
- Introducing $1,000 Kiosk Exhibits at @CloudEXPO New York | #Cloud #IoT #CIO #DevOps #Blockchain #DigitalTransformationDigital Transformation (DX) is a major focus with the introduction of DXWorldEXPO within the program. Successful transformation requires a laser focus on being data-driven and on using all the tools available that enable transformation if they plan to survive over the long term. A total of 88% of Fortune 500 ... read more
- Denis 'Jaromil' Roio: Algorithmic SovereigntyThis thesis describes a practice based research journey across various projects dealing with the design of algorithms, to highlight the governance implications in design choices made on them. The ... read more
- StandICT.eu and Open callsStandICT.eu The Digital Single Market (DSM) is aimed at boosting Europe’s competitiveness throughout multiple industrial and service sectors. Five priority domains are highlighted as the ... read more
- Call for Papers Opens for @DevOpsSUMMIT Silicon Valley 2019 | #CloudNative #DevOps #APM #Serverless #Monitoring #ContinuousDeliveryDevOpsSUMMIT at CloudEXPO, to be held June 25-26, 2019 at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA – announces that its Call for Papers is open. Born out of proven success in agile development, cloud computing, and process automation, DevOps is a macro trend you cannot afford to ... read more
- Global internet of things (IoT) healthcare market size is expected to reach $267.6 billion by 2023 – BenzingaGlobal internet of things (IoT) healthcare market size is expected to reach $267.6 billion by 2023BenzingaLONDON, Oct. 11, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Internet of Things (IoT) Healthcare Market by Component (Medical Devices, Systems and Software, Services), by Connectivity Technology (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth Low Energy, Near Field Communication, Zigbee, Cellular, ...and more » ... read more