Transforming the relationship between strategic investors, startups,
and markets one trusted conversation at a time
We’re focused on the 11 Trillion dollar Internet of Things market. We selectively source technologies and services from the brightest and most innovative companies in Silicon Valley and put together a complete Managed Services portfolio for your particular sector of activity. We’re a strategic investment firm that ties innovation to operations in various geographies.
- a group of people gathered together in one place for a common purpose.
- a programming language that is once removed from a computer’s machine language.
- the act of combining components in manufacturing.
- a signal for troops to assemble, given by drum or bugle.
- New Research: Narrowband Internet-of-Things (IoT) Chipset Market Size, Share, Demand, Opportunities And Top key Players – Vodafone Group Plc., Verizon Communications Inc, u-blox AG – Neptune Pine
- Zurich (May 14th – Smart IoT & Mobile Business Best Practice AwardThe Institute of Information Management at the renowned Business School University St. Gallen organizes an event in Zurich (May 14th - Smart IoT & Mobile Business Best Practice Awards), ... read more
- automated tool rental „toolbotautomated tool rental „toolbot The winner of the IoT-EPI Challenge 2017 is now called toolbot and started a beta phase in Berlin last year. Power tools can be reserved on the website www.toolbot. ... read more
- Cailin Crowe: The library is a smart city's 'hub for digital intelligence'When the founders of Library Land first decided to join forces, it was to start a PR agency — and they needed to find a good spot to meet. Instead of opting for a Starbucks or a WeWork, the two ... read more
- Tanya Basu: Why private micro-networks could be the future of how we connectOne morning in her freshman year, Jasmine Sun got a text from her mom: “Don’t you have class right now? Why are you in your dorm?” Her mom, Joan Chen, lives in the Seattle area and had noticed ... read more
- Claire Swedberg: Retailers Deploying New Omnichannel Functionality With RFIDJan 27, 2020—Technology company Checkpoint has released a new version of its HALO Internet of Things (IoT) software platform to support in-store fulfilment of omnichannel orders, including a feature ... read more
- Trey Herr and Justin Sherman: Warring for the soul of the internet: Ten years on“The spread of information networks is forming a new nervous system for our planet.” In a landmark speech delivered ten years ago at the Newseum—Washington’s shrine to the First Amendment—US ... read more
- Advantest to Showcase Latest Semiconductor Test Solutions for 5G, Automotive and IoT Applications at SEMICON Korea 2020 – Benzinga
- Protecting the ‘Smart World’ Around Us: California’s ‘Internet of Things’ Law – Lexology
- Internet of Things (IoT) Security Market Outlook: 2020 the Year – openPR
- Internet of Things Market Global Overview by Leading Companies – Fresno ObserverInternet of Things Market Global Overview by Leading Companies Fresno Observer ... read more
- SoftBank-Backed Skylo Raises $116 Million For Satellite IoT Network Venture – SpaceWatch.GlobalSoftBank-Backed Skylo Raises $116 Million For Satellite IoT Network Venture SpaceWatch.Global ... read more
- Amazon, Google, Apple Set Aside Differences to Establish IoT Standard – ThomasNet NewsAmazon, Google, Apple Set Aside Differences to Establish IoT Standard ThomasNet News ... read more
- Internet of Things (IOT) Intelligent Irrigation System Market: Business Opportunities, Current Trends and Industry Analysis by 2020 – 2026| Hunter Industries, Toro, Rain Bird, Scotts Miracle-Gro, HydroPoint Data Systems, Galcon, Weathermatic, Skydrop, GreenIQ – VOICE of Wisconsin Rapids
- UK government introduces new rules for ‘internet of things’ devices – SiliconANGLE NewsUK government introduces new rules for 'internet of things' devices SiliconANGLE News ... read more