Transforming the relationship between strategic investors, startups,
and markets one trusted conversation at a time
We’re focused on the 11 Trillion dollar Internet of Things market. We selectively source technologies and services from the brightest and most innovative companies in Silicon Valley and put together a complete Managed Services portfolio for your particular sector of activity. We’re a strategic investment firm that ties innovation to operations in various geographies.
- a group of people gathered together in one place for a common purpose.
- a programming language that is once removed from a computer’s machine language.
- the act of combining components in manufacturing.
- a signal for troops to assemble, given by drum or bugle.
- Internet of Things (IoT) in Smart Cities Market Forecast Revised in a New Market Research Store Report as COVID-19 Projected to Hold a Massive Impact on Sales in 2020| BOSCH SOFTWARE INNOVATION, CISCO SYSTEMS, HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES – The Daily Chronicle
- Semtech and Helium Expand LoRaWAN® Network Deployments – Embedded Computing DesignSemtech and Helium Expand LoRaWAN® Network Deployments Embedded Computing Design ... read more
- Panel: Smart Manufacturing as a Driver for Business Outcomes – Investing in Industry 4.0 – IoT World Today
- House Passes Bill To Address The Internet Of Broken Things – Techdirt
- Franklin Wireless Reports 106% Increase in Full-Year Revenue to $75.0 Million – GlobeNewswire
- Ajit Jaokar: Artificial Intelligence: Cloud and Edge implementations at the university of Oxford is now online.Ajit Jaokar: Artificial Intelligence: Cloud and Edge implementations at the university of Oxford is now online. editor_iot 18/09/2020 - 20:47 COVID gives us both challenges and opportunities. Artificial Intelligence: Cloud and Edge implementations at the university of Oxford is now online. This means anywhere in the world you can get this unique ... read more
- Trusted Secure Data Sharing Space: Reinvigorating trust in the data marketTrusted Secure Data Sharing Space: Reinvigorating trust in the data market editor_iot 18/09/2020 - 20:44 ..."In recent years, the data market has been flourishing. A sharp downfall in trust towards platforms considered secure and privacy-aware, however, has hampered the market. This lack of trust has hit the data economy hard by ... read more
- Tucker Arensberg, P.C.: House Passes Internet of Things LegislationTucker Arensberg, P.C.: House Passes Internet of Things Legislation editor_iot 18/09/2020 - 20:42 Tucker Arensberg, P.C.This week, the Internet of Things Cybersecurity Improvement Act (HR 1668), which was first introduced in March 2019, passed the House vote. “Internet of Things” (or “IoT”) describes a network of physical devices embedded with sensors, ... read more
- Tom Jeltes: A fingerprint for the Internet of ThingsTom Jeltes: A fingerprint for the Internet of Things editor_iot 18/09/2020 - 20:40 .....There is a different way: namely by deducing the security key from a unique physical characteristic of the memory chip (Static Random-Access Memory, or SRAM) that can be found in practically every IoT device. Depending on the ... read more
- Quantum Integration Exceeds Kickstarter Goal, Opens for Pre-Orders – AiThority
- Predictiv AI and Sigfox Canada Agree to Enter into Global Sales Channel and Technology Integration Partnership for ThermalPass – AiThority
- Internet Of Things (Iot) Operating Systems Market Opportunities 2020 with Industry Size, Growth, Trends and Fo – openPR
- Ericsson to buy Cradlepoint for $1.1 billion cash – Urgent Comms – Urgent CommunicationsEricsson to buy Cradlepoint for $1.1 billion cash – Urgent Comms Urgent Communications ... read more
- Global Internet of Things (IoT) Market Analysis by SWOT, Investment, Future Growth and Major Key Players 2020 to 2026 | Intel, Microsoft, Cisco, Google, IBM – The Daily Chronicle
- New design principles for spin-based quantum materials – Science DailyNew design principles for spin-based quantum materials Science Daily ... read more