Transforming the relationship between strategic investors, startups,
and markets one trusted conversation at a time
We’re focused on the 11 Trillion dollar Internet of Things market. We selectively source technologies and services from the brightest and most innovative companies in Silicon Valley and put together a complete Managed Services portfolio for your particular sector of activity. We’re a strategic investment firm that ties innovation to operations in various geographies.
- a group of people gathered together in one place for a common purpose.
- a programming language that is once removed from a computer’s machine language.
- the act of combining components in manufacturing.
- a signal for troops to assemble, given by drum or bugle.
- Japan DX Pavilion at @CloudEXPO Silicon Valley | @JETROUSA @IDE_JETRO #Cloud #CIO #IoT #DevOps #Blockchain #SmartCitiesThe Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO) is a non-profit organization that provides business support services to companies expanding to Japan. With the support of JETRO's dedicated staff, clients can incorporate their business; receive visa, immigration, and HR support; find dedicated office space; identify local government subsidies; get tailored market studies; ... read more
- Steadfast to Exhibit at CloudEXPO and @KubeSUMMIT Silicon Valley | @SteadfastNet #CloudNative #Hosting #Serverless #DataCenterWhile a hybrid cloud can ease that transition, designing and deploy that hybrid cloud still offers challenges for organizations concerned about lack of available cloud skillsets within their organization. Managed service providers offer a unique opportunity to fill those gaps and get organizations of all sizes on a hybrid cloud ... read more
- Industrial Internet-of-Things Market: Challenges Impacting The Market Growth to 2025 – Thе Prеss RеvіеwеrIndustrial Internet-of-Things Market: Challenges Impacting The Market Growth to 2025 Thе Prеss RеvіеwеrThe Industrial Internet-of-Things Market report gives Analysis of incomes, limits and benefits of Key Manufacturers including the market holdings, offers of units, ... read more
- Serverless Keynote at @KubeSUMMIT | @DeloitteUS @DeloitteOnTech #CloudNative #DevOps #Serverless #Docker #KubernetesIn a recent survey, Sumo Logic surveyed 1,500 customers who employ cloud services such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform (GCP). According to the survey, a quarter of the respondents have already deployed Docker containers and nearly as many (23 percent) are employing the AWS ... read more
- Future of mobile already here in UAE – Khaleej Times
- Dito Announces “Kubernetes Kickoff” | @KubeSUMMIT @DitoWeb #Serverless #DevOps #CloudNative #Docker #KubernetesDito announced the launch of its "Kubernetes Kickoff" application modernization program. This new packaged service offering is designed to provide a multi-phased implementation and optimization plan for leveraging Kubernetes on Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE). Kubernetes, a relatively new layer of the modern cloud stack, is a production-ready platform that allows ... read more
- Brand Review: Vodacom Business Nigeria – The News
- In India, 88 smartphone brands fight for 0.3% market share, but how many will survive? – The News MinuteIn India, 88 smartphone brands fight for 0.3% market share, but how many will survive? The News MinuteWhile the top five smartphone brands currently enjoy a market share exceeding 75 per cent in India, whatever is left is now being shared by over 88 smartphone ... read more
- Spying smart TV – Komando
- Spying smart TV – Komando
- Internet of Things (IoT) Analytics Market Sees steady Expansion by 2024 – Europe Industry NewsInternet of Things (IoT) Analytics Market Sees steady Expansion by 2024 Europe Industry NewsZion Market Research experts figure the most recent give an account of “Internet of Things (IoT) Analytics Market: Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, ... read more
- Our “Technology Sponsor” @Intel to Present at @KubeSUMMIT | @IntelSoftware @ZhannaGrinko #CloudNative #Serverless #KubernetesIntel is an American multinational corporation and technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California, in the Silicon Valley. It is the world's second largest and second highest valued semiconductor chip maker based on revenue after being overtaken by Samsung, and is the inventor of the x86 series of microprocessors, the ... read more
- Lauren Feiner: Alphabet's Sidewalk Labs wants a cut of Toronto taxes to build a smart city thereAlphabet's Sidewalk Labs proposed taking a portion of Toronto property taxes, development fees and increased land value to build a smart city on the eastern waterfront, The Toronto Star reported ... read more
- Mareesa A. Frederick and Alyssa Holtslander: United States: Patent The Internet Of Things (IoT) In The Food IndustryThe “internet of things” (IoT) is revolutionizing how people live and work. Each day, the IoT grows as companies look for even more ways to connect devices with the goal of collecting and reporting ... read more
- Adam Fingerman: The IoT 2019: Many "things" ahead, but here are four predictionsThere may be no more important tech buzzword these days than the “Internet of Things,” aka the IoT. Important and yet massively ambiguous. The IoT means so many things. It has awkwardly come to ... read more