Transforming the relationship between strategic investors, startups,
and markets one trusted conversation at a time
We’re focused on the 11 Trillion dollar Internet of Things market. We selectively source technologies and services from the brightest and most innovative companies in Silicon Valley and put together a complete Managed Services portfolio for your particular sector of activity. We’re a strategic investment firm that ties innovation to operations in various geographies.
- a group of people gathered together in one place for a common purpose.
- a programming language that is once removed from a computer’s machine language.
- the act of combining components in manufacturing.
- a signal for troops to assemble, given by drum or bugle.
- For breach-weary healthcare CISOs, Internet of Medical Things is yet another headache – CSO AustraliaFor breach-weary healthcare CISOs, Internet of Medical Things is yet another headache CSO AustraliaAnalysis finds that some 70 percent of medical devices will be running unsupported, insecure operating systems by 2020. ... read more
- Waylay: White paper: What is Automation and Why Does IoT Need It?What is Automation and Why Does the Internet of Things Need It? As part of their digital transformation efforts, companies are investing in internet of things solutions and re-imagining their ... read more
- Manish Singh, Jon Russell: Huawei responds to Android ban with service and security guarantees, but its future is unclearHuawei has finally gone on the record about a ban on its use of Android, but the company’s long-term strategy on mobile still remains unclear. In an effort to appease its worried customer base, ... read more
- Delhi to hold a two-day international conference on Disaster ManagementUNITED NATIONS GLOBAL COMPACT NETWORK INDIA IS ORGANISING GiDMC 2019 New Delhi, 3 May 2019: Addressing the cause of Disaster Management; The Global Inclusive Disaster Management Conference ( ... read more
- Global Industrial Internet-of-Things Market 2019 Product Scope – IBM, Intel, Accenture, Cisco, GE, AT&T, Emerson, BlackBerry, Rockwell Automation, Amazon – Canyon TribuneGlobal Industrial Internet-of-Things Market 2019 Product Scope – IBM, Intel, Accenture, Cisco, GE, AT&T, Emerson, BlackBerry, Rockwell Automation, Amazon Canyon TribuneThe Report entitled Global Industrial Internet-of-Things Market Size, Status and Forecast 2018-2025 by Market Research Place centers around the *fresh* ... read more
- Automotive sector is increasing use of robots in coming years.Internet of robotic things (IoRT) is a technique under which the devices can fuse sensor data from various sources and also helps in monitoring events. The IoRT uses distributed intelligence and ... read more
- 3 Challenges of Healthcare Internet of Things (IoT) Performance Testing – HIT Consultant3 Challenges of Healthcare Internet of Things (IoT) Performance Testing HIT ConsultantThere's no doubt that the internet of things (IoT) creates a new technological ecosystem in healthcare, helping organizations manage bottlenecks in care. ... read more
- 5G: Welcome to instant wi-fi and the internet-of-everything – The Thaiger5G: Welcome to instant wi-fi and the internet-of-everything The Thaiger5G will change everything. What 2, 3 and 4G have improved on, 5G will revolutionise and open up even more online possibilities. The internet-of-things will ... read more
- Blockchain, IoT Edge, VSaaS Power Autonomic Enterprises – RTInsightsBlockchain, IoT Edge, VSaaS Power Autonomic Enterprises RTInsightsSmart corporate reflexes combine Value-Steam-as-a-*Service* with leading-edge tech. About This Series. Part I provided an overview of Autonomy for the ... read more
- CCP Technologies advances into extreme temperature monitoring market with IoT solution – Small CapsCCP Technologies advances into extreme temperature monitoring market with IoT solution Small CapsCCP Technologies (ASX: CT1) has enhanced its internet of things (IoT) monitoring technology to include extreme temperature monitoring for the global bio ... read more
- Orlando Asks Consultants for Help Crafting Smart City Vision – Government TechnologyOrlando Asks Consultants for Help Crafting Smart City Vision Government TechnologyThe Florida city has issued an RFP to bring on a consultant to help the city develop an in-depth smart city roadmap and strategy. ... read more
- 5 tech trends that businesses can’t afford to ignore – Techaeris5 tech trends that businesses can't afford to ignore TechaerisWith technology evolving at such a rapid pace, some business owners are left digitally disoriented. Here are five tech trends business owners can't ignore. ... read more
- Industrial Internet Of Things (IoT) Market 2019 Analysis and Precise Outlook – IBM, Intel, Schneider, General Electric – Worldwide MarketIndustrial Internet Of Things (IoT) Market 2019 Analysis and Precise Outlook – IBM, Intel, Schneider, General Electric Worldwide MarketThe report presents an in-depth assessment of the Industrial Internet Of Things (IoT) including enabling technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, ... read more
- Workshop begins on ‘Internet of Things’ – State Times
- Transformative Wave Unveils Its New “Cobalt” IoT Building Management System – PR WebTransformative Wave Unveils Its New “Cobalt” IoT Building Management System PR WebTransformative Wave has unveiled “Cobalt”, its next-generation building automation platform. Cobalt is a departure from conventional approaches to building ... read more