Transforming the relationship between strategic investors, startups,
and markets one trusted conversation at a time
We’re focused on the 11 Trillion dollar Internet of Things market. We selectively source technologies and services from the brightest and most innovative companies in Silicon Valley and put together a complete Managed Services portfolio for your particular sector of activity. We’re a strategic investment firm that ties innovation to operations in various geographies.
- a group of people gathered together in one place for a common purpose.
- a programming language that is once removed from a computer’s machine language.
- the act of combining components in manufacturing.
- a signal for troops to assemble, given by drum or bugle.
- Global Data as a Service Market Report 2019-2024: IoT DaaS is Growing Nearly Three Times as Fast as Non-IoT DaaS, with Much of it Streaming Data – PRNewswire
- Microsoft Bolsters Windows IoT with NXP and SQL Server Support – Redmondmag.comMicrosoft Bolsters Windows IoT with NXP and SQL Server Support Redmondmag.com ... read more
- City to Ante Up $1M for Tech, Startups – Techwire.net
- IoT Attacks Up Significantly in First Half of 2019 – Dark ReadingIoT Attacks Up Significantly in First Half of 2019 Dark Reading ... read more
- Looking back at our 2019 AGM – Telstra Exchange
- Google Assistant updates unify the smart home and make it smarter – Stacey on IoTGoogle Assistant updates unify the smart home and make it smarter Stacey on IoT ... read more
- Satellite Operators Can Improve Return on Assets With IoT – Via SatelliteSatellite Operators Can Improve Return on Assets With IoT Via Satellite ... read more
- Rob Cato: Lenovo Uniquely Qualified To Help Partners Embrace IoT, AI – CRN: The Biggest Tech News For Partners And The IT ChannelRob Cato: Lenovo Uniquely Qualified To Help Partners Embrace IoT, AI CRN: The Biggest Tech News For Partners And The IT Channel ... read more
- IoTC NEXT The Connected Future Summit November 12, 2019 The TimesCenter, New York CityBringing IoT to New York City Since 2016, the IoT Consortium has united the most powerful & influential executives at a succession of member meetings & VIP events. At NYC’s The ... read more
- Kaspersky honeypots find 105 million attacks on IoT devices in first half of 2019 – TechRepublic
- The purpose of the Better Ethics and Consumer Outcomes Network is to create a better future, through technology.The purpose of the Better Ethics and Consumer Outcomes Network is to create a better future, through technology. We do this by translating technology's ethical dilemmas into positive-sum business ... read more
- Registration Now Open for the World’s Largest RFID and IoT Event—RFID Journal LIVE! 2020 – 2019-10-15 – Page 1 – RFID Journal
- Combination of Techniques Could Improve Security for Internet of Things Devices – I-Connect007
- Why Google risked customer goodwill to kill Works with Nest – Stacey on IoTWhy Google risked customer goodwill to kill Works with Nest Stacey on IoT ... read more
- SOSA Consortium’s C4ISR Demonstrator System Shows Value of Open-Source Tech in Mil/Aero Apps – Embedded Computing DesignSOSA Consortium's C4ISR Demonstrator System Shows Value of Open-Source Tech in Mil/Aero Apps Embedded Computing Design ... read more