Transforming the relationship between strategic investors, startups,
and markets one trusted conversation at a time
We’re focused on the 11 Trillion dollar Internet of Things market. We selectively source technologies and services from the brightest and most innovative companies in Silicon Valley and put together a complete Managed Services portfolio for your particular sector of activity. We’re a strategic investment firm that ties innovation to operations in various geographies.
- a group of people gathered together in one place for a common purpose.
- a programming language that is once removed from a computer’s machine language.
- the act of combining components in manufacturing.
- a signal for troops to assemble, given by drum or bugle.
- Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Market Research Report 2019: New Project Investment Feasibility Analysis, SWOT Analysis and Market Performance – DD News HeraldIndustrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Market Research Report 2019: New Project Investment Feasibility Analysis, SWOT Analysis and Market Performance DD News HeraldIndustrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Market Report 2019 (Ask for Sample Report) provides a comprehensive analysis of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) ... read more
- 4 Stocks to Play the Data-Center Boom – Barron’s
- Best Report on Global Artificial Intelligence of Things (AIoT) Solutions Market Amazon Inc., Apple Inc, Google Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Huawei Technologies – Press Release – Digital JournalBest Report on Global Artificial Intelligence of Things (AIoT) Solutions Market Amazon Inc., Apple Inc, Google Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Huawei Technologies - Press Release Digital Journalhttps://www.researchnreports.com/request_sample.php?id=230217 This market research report on analyzes the growth prospects for the key vendors operating ... read more
- Consumer groups call out retailers in a bid for better IoT security – Digital TrendsConsumer groups call out retailers in a bid for better IoT security Digital TrendsConsumer groups posted a "Dear Retailer" letter on February 12 that called out Walmart, Best Buy, Amazon, and Target, shaming the companies for selling ... read more
- Cramer’s game plan: Investors shouldn’t underestimate the importance of a trade deal with China – CNBCCramer's game plan: Investors shouldn't underestimate the importance of a trade deal with China CNBCJim Cramer takes a look at the week ahead and says good news on a U.S.-China trade deal can give international companies a guidance boost and cause ... read more
- Isomorphic to Exhibit at CloudEXPO and @KubeSUMMIT Silicon Valley | @IsomorphicHQ #CloudNative #Serverless #SmartClientIsomorphic Software is the global leader in high-end, web-based business applications. We develop, market, and support the SmartClient & Smart GWT HTML5/Ajax platform, combining the productivity and performance of traditional desktop software with the simplicity and reach of the open web. With staff in 10 timezones, Isomorphic provides a global ... read more
- This Company Will Use Artificial Intelligence To Fight Wildfires – CRNThis Company Will Use Artificial Intelligence To Fight Wildfires CRNCRNtv chats with Compta Emerging Business about its solution that won IBM's Watson Build Challenge at Think 2019. ... read more
- Internet of Things Traded Up 50.5% This Week (XOT) – BharataPressInternet of Things Traded Up 50.5% This Week (XOT) BharataPressInternet of Things (CURRENCY:XOT) traded 0.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on February 15th. Internet ... read more
- CloudEXPO Gold Sponsor @SUSE to Present at @KubeSUMMIT | #CloudNative #DevOps #Serverless #AWS #Docker #KubernetesTake advantage of autoscaling, and high availability for Kubernetes with no worry about infrastructure. Be the Rockstar and avoid all the hurdles of deploying Kubernetes. So Why not take Heat and automate the setup of your Kubernetes cluster? Why not give project owners a Heat Stack to deploy Kubernetes whenever ... read more
- Location of Things Market : Key Growth Factors, Applications, Regional Analysis, Key Players and Forecast by 2023 – Press Release – Digital JournalLocation of Things Market : Key Growth Factors, Applications, Regional Analysis, Key Players and Forecast by 2023 - Press Release Digital Journal2018-2023 Global And Regional Location Of Things Industry Production, Sales And Consumption Status And Prospects Professional Market Research Report. ... read more
- Former Prima Games General Counsel Says Internet-Connected Toys May See More Regulatory Update | Corporate Counsel – Law.comFormer Prima Games General Counsel Says Internet-Connected Toys May See More Regulatory Update | Corporate Counsel Law.comAs household items become increasingly connected to the internet, children's toys are no exception. Scott Pink, special counsel at O'Melveny & Myers in the ... read more
- AT&T officials outline current IoT capabilities over FirstNet, future considerations for LTE-M – Urgent Comms – Urgent CommunicationsAT&T officials outline current IoT capabilities over FirstNet, future considerations for LTE-M – Urgent Comms Urgent CommunicationsFirstNet currently does not support the use of low-power, wide-area (LPWA) protocols like LTE-M, but the nationwide public-safety broadband network can be ... read more
- Why Sierra Wireless Shares Jumped 10% Today – The Motley Fool
- Five emerging cybersecurity threats you should take very seriously in 2019 – ZDNetFive emerging cybersecurity threats you should take very seriously in 2019 ZDNetRansomware isn't the only cyberthreat your business will face this year. Here are five emerging threats that leaders need to know about. ... read more
- Will the Internet of Things erode privacy? – Campbeltown Courier